Starting May 15th, I will be launching a 21-Day Purification Program! Being truly healthy is an ongoing journey, not a destination. It involves a balanced lifestyle that includes healthy food choices, exercise, and stress management. For around $15/day you can choose a personalized purification program that will start you on that journey!
How do you know if you're toxic?
Here are some common toxicity indicators:
- poor digestion or acid reflux
- poor sleep
- constipation, bloating, gas
- food cravings
- food allergies
- skin conditions
- dark circles or puffiness under the eyes
- high cholesterol
- recurring headaches
- joint pain
- low immunity or frequent illnesses
- PMS or hormone imbalances
- mental fog
If you find yourself mentally saying yes to some or all of these, then this is the program for you!
Where are toxins found?
Whether we like it or not and whether we realize it, toxins are everywhere. They are in the air, our workplace, our homes, food, water, metabolic waste, and can even be created by negative thoughts. Our body has three options of dealing with toxins:
- remove toxins
- bury the toxins in body fat
- deposit them in other body tissues
The healthier our body functions, the better we are able to remove the toxins. A healthy liver is crucial for clearing toxins. At the same time we have to make sure we have healthy bowel function to ensure that toxins are able to be eliminated there as well. This program focuses on a gentle detoxification of the liver by turning toxins into water soluble substances that can be cleared by the kidneys and bowels. As the body goes through this process there is actually a release of more toxins into the system.
What supplements will I use during the purification?
1. SP Complete (with whey protein) or SP Complete Dairy Free (with rice protein):
Both offer essential whole food nutrition in a versatile powder.
- Provide phytochemicals with antioxidant activity to support healthy liver function and support the body's normal toxin-elimination function
- Provide essential amino-acids, essential fatty acids, and other vitamins to support intestinal, muscular, and immune health
2. Gastro-Fiber and/or Whole Food Fiber
Essential for binding to toxins, heavy metals, and excess hormones. This insures their removal from the body as long as there is adequate water intake. Because of this, it is extremely important that you are having a bowel movement every day. This is especially true for women to prevent reabsorption of excess hormones.
- Gastro-Fiber is a mix of psyllium husk, collinsonia root, fenugreek powder, apple pectin, and fennel seed fiber
- Whole Food Fiber isa mix of rice bran, carrot, apple pectin, oat, and beet
Contact me to help you determine which product is right for you.
3. SP Cleanse
- Maintains healthy liver and kidney function
- Supports a healthy gastrointestinal environment and promotes regular elimination
- Supports the lymphatic system, a major part of the immune system
4. SP Green Food
Contains organically grown whole food concentrated of brussels sprouts, kale, alfalfa, buckwheat, and barley grass to:
- Promotes healthy liver function
- Provide phytonutrients and ingredients with antioxident activity
5. Tuna Omega-3 Oil
- provides Omega-3 Fatty Acids
Why the diet restrictions?
To ensure a good cleanse, you have to remove dietary stress from your body! This is key to realizing any food allergies you might have. Often times we don’t realize how bad some food or drink might make us feel until we have removed them from our diet for at least 21 days. The 21 days is important because it takes that long to break a physical craving or addiction to a certain food. Your emotional attachment might still be there, but the physical one won’t!!! You also need 21 days to create new habits that are more likely to stay with you.
Exercise is important for successful cleansing and weight loss. When we sweat we release toxins through our skin. And in case you didn’t know it, your skin is the largest organ you have! Also when we exercise we burn more calories and build lean muscle. At rest, muscle will burn more calories than fat, which helps us to either lose weight or maintain a healthy weight. Plus, the positive feeling you get from doing something good for yourself doesn’t hurt either! Find an exercise you like to do and get started. If you are not sure, try different types of exercise till you find a couple you like.
- Walking is always a great place to start.
- If weight loss is your goal, try adding in a couple of yoga classes a week. Yoga is excellent for stress management, which makes it great for everyone! The deep breathing techniques used with yoga help the body to release the excess cortisol.
- Try to exercise a minimum of 3 times a week, but go for 5!!!
What can you have? (YES LIST)
All the water you want, all day, every day, for the next three weeks! NO tap water! You can also have 2 cups per day of herbal or green tea, preferably organic. All the fresh or frozen fruits and vegetables you want with a few exceptions. Tomatoes are the only exception when it comes to canned fruits/vegetables. Organic is best if you can do it. Try to keep a ratio of twice as many vegetables to your fruits.
Proteins can include lean red meat, chicken, and fish. Two 4-6 oz. servings of meat protein a day are allowed. Two eggs per day are allowed. NO pork or shellfish is allowed! Increasing protein in your morning shake to 40-50g of protein will improve energy and weight loss.
Salad dressings – olive or flax oil mixed with a balsamic vinegar.
Cooking – low heat, bake, broil or steam. NO MICROWAVES!!!
ANY dairy, soda, caffeine, bad fats (hydrogenated), sugars, alcohol, white or wheat flour, white potatoes, corn, gluten, soy, nuts and nut butters … and anything else not included on the yes list!
What kind of support can I expect?
My support during this group program will involve:
- a Nutritional Assessment prior to you doing the program so I can come up with a strategy that is personalized to fit your requirements AND after you have completed it to give you a tangible way of seeing your results!
- Launch Workshop on May 13th, where you will receive your supplements and learn about the program
- Daily management of a Facebook group that only people participating in the event will have access to
- Email support to handle more personal issues that need specific support
- Program Wrap-Up Party, date TBD
Along with the Supplementation, the Purification Kit comes with a PDF cookbook with nearly 200 recipes, a Purification Program Guide booklet, and access to the Standard Process Purification Mobile app that helps you stay on track, monitors your progress, and provides a personal journal.
So what are you waiting for?! Click the button below to join the program!